Naumi Hotel Singapore has been designed to exude luxury, comfort, and style. This elegant boutique hotel stands out from other luxury hotels in Singapore with great design and an avant-garde ambiance. Here is a list of 10 must visit places in Singapore that need to be on your bucket list. If you are lost as to where to get the best food options, here is Foodie’s Guide to Singapore! Here is a list of stuff you need to know before you visit Singapore!
The unconventional design of Naumi Hotel Singapore is evident even before stepping inside—thanks to its original exterior featuring a 10-story metal construction with grey mesh panels stretched between steel bars. Reminiscent of origami, the façade supports climbing green vine. The mesh themes are referenced inside, in the steel panels and origami patterns, complemented by mirrors and chrome. The hotel is decorated with stylish Italian furniture, including the Dedon loungers by the rooftop pool. Bold splashes of color and quirky ideas, inspired by the American pop-art, complement the cream and light-brown color schemes of the interiors. The theme is continued in the rooms, with cream wallpapers, elegant furniture, idiosyncratic ideas — and white marble in each bathroom, serving as a backdrop to the stunning black freestanding bathtub.
Staying at Naumi means a personal concierge that makes sure all the needs of the guests are met. The room service, chauffeur and limousine service are available around the clock. Breakfast is served on the ground floor at The Table, a space that transforms into a trendy bar after sunset. The Table has a feel of a popup restaurant, as it is practically part of the lobby. But the hotel is located in the heart of Singapore, with restaurants and eateries at every corner. We liked an authentic eatery at the corner of Purvis Street, one block down Beach Road. The principle of “no tourists, a lot of local guests” is always a good guide to find the really good stuff.
Singapore is an international center of commerce and finance, so it is no surprise Naumi is largely geared to a business clientele. Guests who seek a luxury experience with a touch of eccentricity will well appreciate staying at this hotel.
What we love
- One of the main attractions of Naumi is the rooftop: spectacular views of the city skyline and the infinity pool, reflecting the skyscrapers of Singapore. Here is a list of the best rooftops in Singapore.
- Location! The Naumi is within a walking distance to the Singapore marina and one of the most fashionable bars in the city, Loof Bar is practically next door. The hotel is also very close to the Raffles Hotel with its Long Bar, which is a must-visit place for the famous Singapore Sling. Here is a list of the nightlife hotspots in Singapore!
- The eclectic art and dramatic pops of color in the Eden & Nirwana rooms. The design took inspiration from the pop art artist Andy Warhol
- Some rooms are equipped with “magic glass” in the bathrooms. They from transparent to opaque at the touch of a button, for greater privacy. It looks like magic but it’s science!
What you should know
- The rooftop area with bar is very popular among the locals, who often book it for private events
- The bath amenities are from the premium brand SOAK. Minibar is included in the room rate.
- The rooftop swimming pool closes at 6 pm
Get FREE access to our member’s only club and enjoy unlimited travel resources. Be the first to find out about new travel discounts and exclusive discount coupons for leading brands. Did I mention it’s all FREE? Are you in? Great! Sign up below!