The Palm hotel blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors and boasts stunning views of the sea and the spectacular Dubai skyline. Lush tropical gardens dotted with pools and fountains surround The Palm Dubai located on the fascinating, man-made island of Palm Jumeira.
It is no surprise that the design team behind the creation of this hotel won an award for a contemporary Moorish interior at the 2012 International Hotel Awards. Taking inspiration from the Andalusian architecture, the architects Wa International simplified traditional interior detailing to create pure architectural forms, with clean lines and contemporary finishes. The designers also have created exotic but relaxed interiors, using a variety of materials, such as marble inlay for the floors, decorative textured plaster walls, Mashribiya screens, backlit etched glass, and embossed metal.
The hotel’s stylish guest rooms and suites are secluded in a residential tri-level manor house and six low-rise mansions, all set in lush landscaped gardens along a 450m-long stretch of a private beach. The rooms feature bathrooms with oversized, freestanding baths and rain showers. For those who fancy extra privacy and exclusivity, there are four private beach villas, with personalized service and direct beach access.
Dining is a huge treat with three superb restaurants to choose from. ZEST is the hotel’s all-day dining restaurant with expansive floor-to-ceiling windows and a lovely outdoor patio overlooking the pool and gardens. Comfortable yet stylish STAY is open for dinner, while 1O1 offers tapas and Mediterranean-style cuisine, in a hip-and-happening overwater chill-out lounge with daybeds, beach-side tables and with sweeping panoramic views of the Gulf and Dubai skyline. There’s also a stunning 850 square-meter swimming pool, an outstanding all-suite One&Only Spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center with tennis and a beauty salon.
What we love
- Private Beach with spectacular panoramic views of the Gulf and Dubai sparkling skyline beyond
- The striking 101 restaurant with Al Fresco dining opens onto a fashionable overwater chill-out lounge with a DJ playing lounge music most evenings
- A variety of fine-dining outlets including the over-water Marina restaurant and cuisine by Michelin-starred chef Yannick Alléno
- Private Villas with direct private beach access & personalized service
- Guests at the The Palm can also enjoy the restaurants at One&Only Royal Mirage and Atlantis The Palm
What you should know
- Shuttle Boat is operating between One & Only The Palm and One & Only Royal Mirage properties. This service is complimentary for the hotel guests only
- Dubai has joined the growing number of international cities in promoting a smoke-free environment. The regulations from the Dubai Government prohibit smoking in all indoor areas, including bars, restaurants, and lounges
- One&Only The Palm Dubai is less than 30 minutes away from Dubai International Airport.