London is a picturesque city that you can’t help but photograph. We have walked our way through the boroughs of London looking for the best angles for you to capture England’s capital through a lens. Check out our favourite places to photograph in London. We’re pretty sure your social media followers will like them!
- Big Ben – Nearest Tube: Westminister – Even if it is under maintenance you just cannot resist a selfie with Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Pro tip: You can get a great shot from across the river!
- Buckingham Palace – Nearest Tube: St James Park – Come around 11am for a chance to catch the Changing of the Guard. You might have to queue to get one of the best views so get there early.
- An English Pub on a Winter’s Night – You can find a decent pub on every street of London. A local ale, in front of a roaring fire, on a cold winter night = bliss
- The Shard – Nearest Tube: London Bridge – For those with a head for heights, you can’t get higher.
- Tower Bridge – Nearest Tube: Tower Hill. The bridge opens up around 3 times a day
- Double Decker Bus – Bus routes cover all of London. An enduring icon of London… now with bigger windows.
- Covent Garden – Nearest Tube: Covent Garden – Some of the street performers are insanely talented in Convent Garden (but not all of them).
- Kew Gardens – Nearest Tube: Kew Gardens – 30,000 different kinds of plants from all over the world to make your instagram feed green
- St. Paul’s Cathedral – Nearest Tube: St. Paul’s – Go to the Whispering Gallery underneath St. Paul’s dome and see how effectively sound travels